:: Welcome To Patel Consultancy. ::
  • Call Today (0261) 653 - 1369,     +91 8000011521,     +91 9824111521

"ESI registration"
"online SERVICE"


ESI Registration

is must to provide sickness benefits to the employee

Employee State Insurance Corporation Act 1948 was introduced by the government to provide social security and medical facilities to employees and their families. The Act is applicable to the employees drawing a gross monthly salary of Rs. 21000/-. The fund contributed towards ESIC is being managed by Employee State Insurance Corporation. Registered employees and their families are eligible to get medical benefits including surgical and obstetric treatment, ambulance services, supply of all drugs, super-specialty consultation, etc.

Apart from these, the insured employee can also enjoy sick pay benefits. So, getting registered under this act has been made mandatory for both employer and employee. For registration assistance, you can contact Patel Consultancy. We will help you in obtaining ESIC Registration code online without any hassle.

ESI REGISTRATION HIGHLIGHTS

ESI Benefits

Provides complete medical assistance to the employee
It also includes dependents
These benefits can be availed at different ESI dispensaries, clinics and hospitals
Any payment made at hospital is completely reimbursable

ESI Registration

ESI Registration is applicable to the establishments which in an implemented area and having more than 10 employees. Once, the organization gets registered, a 17 digit unique identification code will be allotted to them.It is the statutory responsibility of the employer to get registered under this act after achieving the said employee level within 15 days.

ESI Contribution

ESIC contribution is must to be made by the employer for all employees drawing a monthly gross salary of up to Rs.21,000 per month. The employer contribution is 4.75% and employee contribution is 1.75% of the wages. The total contribution made towards ESI Fund will be 6.50% of total monthly gross.

esi registration procedure

Preparation for Application

An application form with all details supposed to be filled while registering the company online.

Application submission

Once documents get ready, the company will apply for registration by the submission of Employer’s Registration Form

Application Processing

After submission of all essential documents, the concerned ESI office will process the application.

Final Registration

After the verification of all submitted documents, a 17-digit unique identity number will be provided to the organization.

Documents Required for ESI Registration

  • A registration certificate or a license obtained under Shops and Establishment Act or Factories Act; or Any other Act

  • Memorandum and Articles of Association, or partnership deed or trust deed, based on the type of entity;

  • Certificate of Registration for all entities and commencement of production for factories;

  • A list of employees with their monthly compensation, in detail;

  • A list of Directors, Partners of the company;

  • The PAN card of the business and address proof of the establishment/firm;

  • PAN Card of Owner/ Partner/ Directors.

  • Bank statements of the organization, with evidence of commencement of operation.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

FORM 01 should be submitted within 15 days after the applicability of the Act to any unit or establishment. It is mandatory.
Contribution to the Corporation within 15th day of every month.
a 17-digit extraordinary recognizable proof number distributed to each enlisted unit.This number is produced through the ESIC entrance on accommodation of the required data by the business or created on receipt of a study report from the Social Security Officer.
On enlistment under the plan, the employer can give anTIC number valid for 3 months.
A personal injury caused by an accident or an occupational disease caused due to the nature of job. In both the cases registered employee receives the benefit.
Dependents are eligible to receive a monthly pension after the death of insured who died due to the employment related injury or even occupational disease.
ESIC challan supposed to be raised online before making payment. After that, the online payment required to be made.

use full ESI forms

©2017 Patel Consultancy. All Rights Reserved